--uXc--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
--uXc--

unified Xperts clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing Yourselves !!!

Go down 
+6
powerzak
ricepudding9
_lorenzo_
fairplaya
dudecool16
zade
10 posters
AuthorMessage
zade

zade

Character sheet
Bootroom:
Introducing Yourselves !!! Left_bar_bleue0/200Introducing Yourselves !!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Champions:

Introducing Yourselves !!! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:09 am

New members introduce yourselves to the rest of the clan.

Im zade btw, 21 years old from england, founder of the clan --uXc-- lets go kick some ass lol!
Back to top Go down
dudecool16

Character sheet
Bootroom:
Introducing Yourselves !!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Introducing Yourselves !!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Champions:

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:42 pm

hi im dudecool16, i'm 16 years of age i just joined uXc and i'm honoured to be with them. I started at July 07 and i'm from Malta.
Back to top Go down
fairplaya

fairplaya

Character sheet
Bootroom:
Introducing Yourselves !!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Introducing Yourselves !!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Champions:

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:55 pm

Welcome dudecool:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:57 pm

hi i m a new member in this clan.i m 12 years old and my username is:dietdo.i m a proud member of this clan and i hope that i will stay long time in this clan Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:30 pm

My name is Alex, I play as Blip_barca_alex, im 16 years old from Sweden and I love this clan Wink. oh, and I won todays European geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: aloha   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:44 pm

hey, ive just joined this clan. i'm 21 and from england. looking forward to taking lorenzo's no.1 spot :p
Back to top Go down
_lorenzo_

Character sheet
Bootroom:
Champions:

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:30 pm

might take a few years poly Razz
Back to top Go down
ricepudding9

Character sheet
Bootroom:
Champions:

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Hey i'm ricepudding9. I'm 19 and I'm from Montreal Canada. 4th best user in Canada Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Hey guys, i'm Elendo. I am 25 years old and i am from Germany. I am also captain of the Power Challenge Gemany National Team
Back to top Go down
powerzak

Character sheet
Bootroom:
Champions:

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:46 pm

hello im powerzak...or u can call me zak. i have been fighting for the top10 spot in england...now im looking to take over england from lorenzo and zade Razz ill meet you up there guys Razz

i seem to play better the higher the level...although i do have my bad days.

im glad to be part of an established clan and i wont be letting the clan down Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
ddisking

Character sheet
Bootroom:
Champions:

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:54 am

Hey im ddisking i am in top 20 in england/Unite Kingdom. I am 13 years old and going to make this clan proud.
Back to top Go down
football_is_fun

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:31 am

hey all!

i m 19 years old and from germany. i will try everything to make --uXc-- as proud as possible and i hope all other members will do the same Wink
Back to top Go down
ricepudding9

Character sheet
Bootroom:
Champions:

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:29 am

Hey welcome to this awesome clan!
Back to top Go down
eme

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:56 pm

Well im Nicolas i live in Dublin, Ireland at the moment but originally im from Poland, im a big fan of football thats why im basically playin in this Smile im 21 years old and im workin for advertisement company, my hobbys photography, martial arts and football of course.

Nice to meet you all
Back to top Go down
cronaldo7teen

cronaldo7teen

Character sheet
Bootroom:
Introducing Yourselves !!! Left_bar_bleue200/200Introducing Yourselves !!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Champions:

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:00 pm

Hi guys!

Im 18 years old! I am looking forward to this clan and will try my upmost best to make it successful and do you guys proud! Hopefully will make it the best clan in PS! Anyway nice to meet you guys!

thanxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourselves !!!   Introducing Yourselves !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Yourselves !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
--uXc-- :: Introduce-
Jump to: