--uXc--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
--uXc--

unified Xperts clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad boy leaves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bad boy leaves Empty
PostSubject: Bad boy leaves   Bad boy leaves Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:20 pm

I got the feeling i am no longer welcome here. I put a lot of effort into this clan and i think this clan enjoys a good reputation at the moment. That was the reason i did not want people like lurem or muggin you in this clan, 'cause they are known for their bad temper in the PS - Community.
As it seems like the most of the people do not share my opinon and therefore leave this clan i decided to go to give this clan a chance to attract new member.

Sadly __zade__ is quite inactive at the moment, just like me. I don't know what is going to happen now but i wish you good luck and we'll meet ingame for sure.
Back to top Go down
muggin_you

Character sheet
Bootroom:
Bad boy leaves Left_bar_bleue0/0Bad boy leaves Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Champions:

Bad boy leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad boy leaves   Bad boy leaves Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:16 am

good point but i know zade is a good guy, i respect him but didn't __Zade__ get suspended also? doesn't that make him like me and lurem too? try thinking again elendo.. you know that isn't the reason why your quiting uXc.. there is more to it. Your just trying to make yourself look like the good guy.
Back to top Go down
_lorenzo_

Character sheet
Bootroom:
Bad boy leaves Left_bar_bleue0/0Bad boy leaves Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Champions:

Bad boy leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad boy leaves   Bad boy leaves Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:21 pm

I also have 3 bans for supposed "cheating," thus making me a bad boy as well I guess?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad boy leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad boy leaves   Bad boy leaves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad boy leaves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
--uXc-- :: Gossip-
Jump to: